- Classic Tiffany Style design
- Stained Glass Tiffany Shade with Heart Pattern and Bronze tone Polyresin
- Hand-Cut and Hand-Soldered. Each Lamp Shade is Created by Hand.
- Constructed of many selected and color matched hand cut stained glass
- A Work of Art by Trained Artisans. No Two Are Exactly Alike.
- Beautiful Lighting with the Many Colors of Light Shining Through Its
Stained Glass Shade.
- UL Approved for Bulbs Up To 60 Watts.
- Dimensions: 24"H x 16"W x 16"D
- Shades: 16 inches in diameter
Lousi Comfort Tiffany
Louis Comfort Tiffany was one
of the greatest painters and designers of American decorative art. Louis Comfort Tiffany, a man of
fine tastes, was a very popular interior designer. He introduced his style and
left his mark in the U.S. by redecorating a number of private homes and public
spaces. Mark Twain, Cornelius Vanderbilt and, the presidential White House are
listed among Tiffany’s clients. Louis Comfort Tiffany was incredibly innovative
and single handedly set the stained glass world on a new course. Tiffany came up
with an idea to amalgamate bits and pieces of discarded glass thrown off from
production of his stained glass windows to form beautiful decorative lamps.
Tiffany's diverse collection of eclectic colors and techniques, known today as
Tiffany glass, continues to be in a class of it's own.