- Beautiful replica vintage decorative phonograph
- Constructed using finest dark pinewood for the box casing
- Includes replicas of all the original working parts (all handmade) of its original predecessor.
- Best quality brass used for the horn - Extra-large bronze metal horn
- Voice reproducer/sound box
- Turntable plate
- Playing needle (extra needles included), and 1900's style replica 78 RPM record.
- Tone sound arm & elbow
- Crank-handle to turn internal spring-driven motor playing mechanism
- Speed adjustment / control dial
- Handcrafted & hand-assembled in India
- Will play your favorite 78 RPM records
- Vintage Handcrafted phonograph
- Very similar to, and can be compared to, the original Victor Talking Machine Company's RCA Victor Phonograph.
- Comes complete with the "Nipper" (the famous RCA dog) logo decal that has the famous words "His Masters Voice"
- Authentic-looking phonograph (some people also refer to this piece as a gramophone or "Victrola")
- Working reproduction phonograph record player from the early 1900's (circa 1902 to 1916)
- Minor assembly is required - easy step-by-step instructions are included
- Dimensions: 27" H x 15" W x 15" D (Pinewood Case 8" H)
The foundation of the Victor Talking Machine Company goes back to the late 1880's, when a creative entrepreneur named Emile Berliner invented the mass-producible flat phonograph record. This RCA Vintage Handcrafted Phonograph with Large Brass Horn is a beautiful and accurate reproduction of a vintage antique phonograph. It's handcrafted in India using quality dark pinewood for the box casing, and real brass for the horn. The piece is very similar to, and can actually be compared to, the original Victor Talking Machine Company's RCA Victor Phonograph. The piece comes complete with the "Nipper" (the famous RCA dog) logo decal that has the famous words "His Masters Voice".
IMPORTANT NOTE: This reproduction phonographs are being offered as
"DECORATIVE PIECES" ONLY, and not as operational units (we cannot
guarantee the operability of these phonographs) - if you purchase one,
it should be with the sole intention of using it as decoration/display